Our Financial Policy
Our goal is to assist you in receiving the optimal treatment needed to restore and maintain your dental health. If you have any questions or concerns, our front office staff is happy to assist you.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, personal checks, and cash.
We realize that every person’s financial situation is different, so we provide a variety of payment options to help you receive the dental care you may need with respect to your budget.
- Patients without dental insurance will be given a 5% accounting reduction for treatment paid in full with cash, check or credit card. Your restorative treatment can be arranged so that you can pay for each phase as you go along during treatment.
- Patients with dental insurance will be responsible for an estimated portion of your co-payment at the time of service. If your estimated payment isn’t sufficient to cover your portion, we will collect the balance from you. A refund will be issued in the case of overpayment.
For orthodontic or Invisalign treatment, your payment or co-payment is due at your records appointment.
- Payment plans are available and convenient! Care Credit and Citi Health Card can offer interest-free payment plans for transactions of any amount. To apply, you may contact our office or go directly online at www.carecredit.com or www.healthcard.citicards.com. These plans need to be in place prior to your appointment.
- Pre-payments can be made for future services.
We are a preferred provider for several major insurance companies, and we work hard to help you maximize your benefits. As a service to you, we will submit claims to your dental insurance provider. In most cases, electronic filing is used to expedite your claim.
To file your dental claim, please provide us with the following:
- Your current dental insurance card
- The primary insured’s name and address
- The insured’s birth date, ID#, and SSN
Our office cannot guarantee coverage or payment by your insurance company. Payment by insurance companies is based on the level of coverage you or your employer has selected, and coverage is not guaranteed until an actual claim is processed by them, even if we have a pre-treatment estimate. Not all dental services are covered benefits in all contracts. You are ultimately responsible for payment regardless of insurance participation.